Im Schlop 11
DE - 47559 Kranenburg
Im Schlop 11
DE - 47559 Kranenburg
1. The author is not responsible for the timeliness, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author regarding material or non-material damages caused by the use or non-use of any information provided, or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are therefore generally excluded, in the absence of any proven intentional or grossly negligent fault by the author.
2. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The author reserves the right to change, add to or delete parts of the pages or the entire website or to cease publication temporarily or permanently without special notice.
1. The author is not responsible for any third-party websites linked or referred to directly or indirectly (‘hyperlinks’), unless he had full knowledge of the content and would be technically and reasonably able to prevent the use of illegal content.
2. The author confirms that at the time of placing the links no illegal content was discernable on the linked pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. He therefore explicitly distances himself from all content on all linked pages which were changed after placing the links. This applies to all links and referrals within the present website as well as to third-party entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists and other types of databanks which the author created and whose content can be accessed and altered externally. Only the provider of the respective website may be liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content, and in particular for damages arising from the use or non-use of such information, not the person who only referred to the respective publication via links.
1. The author strives to observe the copyrights of images, audio and video content and texts in all publications, to use their own images, audio and video content and texts, or to resort to images, audio and video content and texts in the public domain.
2. All brands and trademarks mentioned within this website, and possibly protected by third parties, are unconditionally subject to the provisions of the respective trademark law and the property rights of the respective registered proprietor. Their mere mention does not mean that the trademark is not protected by the rights of third parties.
3. The author reserves the copyright for published objects created by the author. Duplication or use of such images, audio and video content and text in other electronic or printed publications without the explicit consent of the author are prohibited.
1. In as far as the website offers the option of entering personal or commercial data (email addresses, names, addresses), the sharing of this data is explicitly voluntary from the user’s perspective. The use of and payment for all services provided is – as far as technically possible and reasonable – also permitted without entering such data or by using data rendered anonymous or a pseudonym.
2. The use of contact details such as addresses, telephone and fax numbers as well as email addresses published within the site notice or similar context by third parties for sending information not explicitly requested is not permitted. Legal steps against the senders of so-called spam mail are reserved in the case of violations of this prohibition by law.
1. This disclaimer is to be considered as part of the website. If any sections or individual phrases of this text are not, no longer or not completely in accordance with the law, the rest of the document remains untouched in its content and validity.
1. Unless otherwise specified, copyright for illustrations used in these pages is held by the proprietor of this website, and/or its provider.