Alu sandwich panels in the desired cut in different colors to buy online inexpensively at S-Polytec.
Aluminum sandwich panels are plastic-aluminum composite sandwich panels. The production takes place in a special extrusion process. In this way, the aluminum cover layers are inseparably connected to the plastic core, which is usually made of polyethylene (PE). Often, aluminum sandwich panels are general marketed under the brand name AluDibond®.
The connection of aluminium and plastic is a synergy between the individual material properties, which causes an enormous rigidity of the aluminum sandwich panels.
Our aluminum sandwich panels with a thickness of 3mm consist of two approximately 0.2mm – 0.3mm thick aluminum cover layers (depending on the color of the aluminum sandwich panels) and a black plastic core made of polyethylene. These sandwich panels, with a physical density of 1.3g / cm3, offer an immens stability despite the comparatively low own weight.
Aluminum sandwich panels have got a high bending and breaking strength and an excellent resistance to chemicals. Furthermore, our aluminum sandwich panels are UV- and weather-resistant. The weatherproof sheet is therefore ideal for outdoor use.
The thermal expansion is just one tenth compared to normal plastic sheets. These panels are ideally suited for the covering of large areas, for example, to upgrade facades by the aesthetic optik or the double-sided coating of the surfaces.
Aluminum sandwich panels can be sawn, milled or drilled easily. In addition, aluminum sandwich panels can be printed, varnished, covered with a foil (laminated) and can be glued. In our Online-Shop we stock matching Adhesives with enormous adhesive or a variety high quality silicones for bonding and sealing aluminum sandwich panels in diverse different colors.
- Alu sandwich panel in brushed aluminum 3mm thickness cut to size with a maximum size of 1,5 x 1,0 meters
- Alu sandwich panel in anthracite 3mm thickness in the cut with a maximum format of 1,5 x 1,0 meters
- Alu sandwich panel in silver 3mm thickness in the cut with a maximum format of 1,5 x 1,0 meters
- Alu sandwich panel in black 3mm thickness in the cut with a maximum format of 1,5 x 1,0 meters
- Alu sandwich panel in white 3mm thickness in the cut with a maximum format of 1,5 x 1,0 meters
- Alu sandwich panel in green 3mm thickness in the cut with a maximum format of 1,5 x 1,0 meters
- Alu sandwich panel in blue 3mm thickness in the cut with a maximum format of 1,5 x 1,0 meters
On request we also deliver:
- Alu sandwich panels in the cut with a maximum format of 3,0 x 1,5 meters
- Milled parts made of aluminum sandwich panels up to a size of 3,0 x 1,5 meters
- Alu sandwich panels in other colors and thicknesses
NOTE: All our aluminum sandwich panels are protected on both sides with a protective film.
Aluminum sandwich panels have got excellent weathering and chemical resistance, so that the sandwich sheets are suitable for a wide variety of applications. Thanks to their UV-resistance, aluminum sandwich panels can also be used for outdoor applications.
- Screening of balconies (balcony paneling)
- Company signs made of contour-milled aluminum sandwich panels
- Printed advertising signs made of white aluminum sandwich panels
- Window profiles and facade cladding
You need company signs in contour milling, rounded corners, cutouts, hole milling, or similar made of aluminum sandwich panels? Thanks to our modern panel saws, millimeter-accurate blanks are no problem exactly according to your specifications. With our CNC milling-centers, we can mill almost any imaginable shape for you in contour, so that (almost) no wishes remain unfulfilled.
Simply send us your request with details regarding the color of the aluminum sandwich panels, the required quantity and, in case of milled parts, a construction drawing or sketch with dimensions. Our competent employees will contact you immediately and send you a customized offer.
We process the following formats: DXF, DWG, STEP or IGES. Furthermore, we are able to convert AI and EPS files.