Our aluminum sandwich panels in black are available in a thickness of 3mm and up to a size of 1,5 x 1,0 meters. The high-quality sheets consist of a black PE core and double-sided outer layers of approx. 0,3 mm thick aluminum with black enamel finish, which are permanently and inseparably bonded together in a sandwich process.
The surface of the black aluminum sandwich panel is matt on one side with a degree of gloss of about 30% and on the other side shiny with a gloss of about 80%, so you have got the choice of whether you want to use a matte or glossy surface.
NOTE: Due to the protective film, the difference between matt black and shiny surface is barely noticeable. To determine which side is the right one, you should solve a small corner of the protective film
- ISO 9001:2000 requirements for the certification of quality management systems
- ISO 14000:2004 Environmental Management Systems - Requirements with instructions for use
- Manufacturing according to ASTM (international standardization organization)
- Production according to DIN (German Institute for Standardization)
- REACH (EU chemicals regulation)
- RoHS (Ordinance on the prohibition of hazardous substances in the Electrical Industry)
Using our blank configurator, you can conveniently order the black aluminum sandwich panels directly online in your desired size.
On our horizontal panel saws with state-of-the-art CNC control, the blanks of your aluminum sandwich panels are produced to the millimeter, exactly to your specifications and delivered cost-effectively.
For special contour milling, for example circular cutouts, rounded corners or even very individual shapes, we have a state-of-the-art 3-axis CNC milling machine, with which we can mill the black aluminum sandwich panels into almost any conceivable shape.
Learn more aboutour milling service.
Our black aluminum sandwich panels are covered on both sides with a protective film to protect the high-quality, black surfaces against scratching during transport or processing. These protective films are easy to remove. The plates have a comparatively low weight and still have a very high breaking strength and stability.
- Our aluminum sandwich panels in black are ideal for large-scale facade cladding
- For window profiles and weatherboards in black our black, weatherproof sandwich panels are ideal
- Due to their versatility, black aluminum sandwich panels are often used in trade fair construction
- Black aluminum sandwich panels can be used very well for the construction of box trailers
- Black kitchen backs are not only fashionable, it is also easily implemented with aluminum sandwich panels
- and many more
Black aluminum sandwich panels are very easy to process compared to conventional solid aluminum panels. You can saw the black plates in shape with a jigsaw, or make straight cuts with a circular saw. Drilling can be done with any commercially available cordless screwdriver and a metal drill.
Furthermore, aluminum sandwich panels can be machined using a milling machine. They can also be laminated (covered with a foil) or painted. Due to the black surface of the stove-enamelled aluminum topcoats, these plates are only partially suitable for direct printing, even if this is basically possible.
Aluminum sandwich panels are UV- and weather resistant, do not rust and can therefore be also used for outdoor applications.
Our aluminum sandwich panels in black can be glued easily. Our permanently elastic adhesive Parabond 600 in black with an enormous initial adhesion, glues the black sandwich panels permanently on almost all surfaces.
TIP: To avoid unwanted scratches on the surface during processing, always remove the protective films at the end.