MS-Polymer Parabond transparent is an extremely high-quality, colorless adhesive and sealant with a crystal-clear transparency. As well as the MS polymers Parabond 600 (available in black, gray and white), Parabond transparent has an enormous bond strength with a very high initial tack and is therefore the perfect adhesive (and sealant) when it comes to enormous bond strength in combination with high transparency.
To ensure consistently high quality in terms of transparency, viscosity and adhesion, Parabond is subject to continuous quality control during production and filling.
Parabond transparent adheres to almost all materials used in construction such as aluminum, galvanized and stainless steel, zinc, copper, natural stone, concrete, bricks, cement based exterior cladding, solid core slabs, treated wood, plaster, glass, glaze, various plastics and many more. Pretreatment with a primer is in most cases not necessary. The temperature resistance after curing is between -40 °C and + 90 °C.
Parabond transparent is only available in 290ml cartridges for application with conventional applicator guns. Buy your adhesives and sealants in professional quality conveniently online directly from the supplier S-Polytec and benefit from our favorable scaled prices.
- Parabond transparent glues and seals in one step
- Parabond transparent has a consistently high, crystal-clear transparency
- Parabond transparent is also suitable for bonding to damp substrates
- Parabond transparent is free of solvents and isocyanates
- Parabond transparent can be overcoated with most water and solvent based paints
- Parabond transparent is suitable for sealing seams as well as connection and movement joints
- Parabond transparent is suitable for all joints and gluing where brightness is necessary
- Parabond transparent is ideal for bonding and sealing of different colored surfaces
- Parabond transparent is suitable for gluing with glass, for example Handles on glass doors
The glass-clear adhesive and sealant Parabond transparent should be processed in the temperature range from + 5 ° C to + 40 ° C. Due to the excellent viscosity of this MS polymer, Parabond can be applied transparently with conventional applicator guns without much effort. Due to the high initial adhesion, the part to be bonded should be applied as quickly as possible, but at the latest within 15 minutes and pressed well.
NOTE: Parabond transparent is not suitable for bonding to PE, PP, PA (nylon) and PTFE (Teflon). For acrylic glass (Plexiglas) or polycarbonate we recommend the use of Parasilico PL transparent.