Our aluminum sandwich panels in silver have a very fine metallic effect. The silver color of these aluminum sandwich panels is very similar to the color value RAL9006 (white aluminum). Alu sandwich panels, often referred to as aluminum sandwich panels, are named after a sandwich process in which a black polyethylene core is bonded permanently and inseparably to an approximately 0,3 mm thick aluminum topcoat on both sides. The total thickness of our silver aluminum sandwich panels is 3mm. The silver color with the metallic effect is painted on both sides by a special enamel process on the outer layers of aluminum.
Thanks to the black PE core, which is visible only at the cutting edges and milling edges, the sheets have a low own weight compared to conventional solid-state aluminum panels. Nevertheless, aluminum sandwich panels have a high stability, so that these panels can be easily used as an advertising sign, billboard, or cladding in large formats. Our silver aluminum sandwich panels are also extremely resistant to bending and breakage.
The aluminum sandwich panels have a very fine metallic effect. The enamel finish of the surfaces has on both sides a gloss level of about 30%, which makes the silver color look rather dull.
- ISO 9001:2000 requirements for the certification of quality management systems
- ISO 14000:2004 Environmental Management Systems - Requirements with instructions for use
- Manufacturing according to ASTM (international standardization organization)
- Production according to DIN (German Institute for Standardization)
- REACH (EU chemicals regulation)
- RoHS (Ordinance on the prohibition of hazardous substances in the Electrical Industry)
Use our blank configurator to order your aluminum sandwich panels directly in the desired size.
In our production facility we have state-of-the-art CNC-controlled panel saws for horizontal cutting. Thanks to our own warehousing with constant storage of silver aluminum sandwich panels, we can also cut and deliver your sandwich panels exactly to your specifications within a very short time.
For special contour milling, for example circular cutouts, rounded corners or even very individual shapes, we have a state-of-the-art 3-axis CNC milling machine, with which we can mill the silver aluminum sandwich panels into almost every imaginable shape.
Learn more about our milling service.
- The silver aluminum sandwich panels with metallic effect are ideally suited as baseboards or kitchen walls.
- Aluminum sandwich panels in silver metallic are ideal as high-quality, contour-milled company logos for your company
- Thanks to the metallic effect, the silver sandwich panels are particularly elegant in the direct printing process of black and white images
- High-quality cladding in silver-metallic are no problem with the UV-resistant aluminum sandwich panels in silver
- Company signs with inscriptions in the foil plot on silver sandwich panels have a particularly high-quality and appealing look
- and many more
Sawing, grinding, milling, drilling. All these machining methods are easily possible for the processing of aluminum sandwich panels. At the same time, the sandwich material can be cut much more pleasantly in shape than solid aluminum plates. No special tools are needed so you can cut out with a simple jigsaw. Perfect, straight cuts are best achieved with a standard circular saw. You do not need anything more than drilling through the silver sandwich panels, as a cordless screwdriver and a matching metal drill, which is available in every hardware store.
Our aluminum sandwich panels in silver are particularly suitable as high-quality and noble-looking company signs. They can be laminated very well or labeled by foil plotting. A direct print of the silver-colored surface is also possible and thanks to the metallic effect and the bright silver color a nice, eye-catching printed image can be provided. Most likely black and white pictures are the best for direct printing on the silver plates.
As weatherproof sandwich sheet, the aluminum sandwich panels in silver metallic can be easily used for outdoor applications, such as signboards, door signs, company signs or company logos in milling contour. The plates made of aluminum do not rust and are also resistant to UV-radiation and weathering.
Alu sandwich panels can be perfectly bonded with assembly adhesive or silicones. For our silver composite panels, we have a mounting adhesive Parabond 600 in gray (RAL7004) for enormous adhesion also suitable silicones in professional quality of Parasilico as adhesive and sealant in the colors Aluminum (with metallic effect), or white aluminum (RAL9006).
TIP: To protect against scratches before or during processing, all our aluminum sandwich panels are provided with a protective film on both sides. We recommend that you do not remove it until the processing with the sheets has been finished, so that the high-quality surface in metallic silver will not be damaged.