Our HPL sheets in wood look with a thickness of 6mm are available up to a size of 1500mm x 1000mm in a millimeter-precise cut at cheap prices. The surfaces have got an attractive wood structure on both sides, which resembles the grain of stained cedar. The production in layers of several layers of kraft paper for the core, as well as decorative paper in wood decor creates a solid, stable and rigid plate. The individual layers are soaked in resins and pressed together under very high pressure. The HPL panels are equally suitable for cladding indoors and outdoors and are also permitted for the commercial construction of balcony cladding. The decorative panels in wood look owe this to the balcony approval in accordance with the ETB guideline "Components that protect against falling".
Our HPL panels with surface decor stained in cedar are UV- and weather-resistant and are considered as weatherproof and waterproof. The surfaces are hard and non-porous and can be cleaned with relatively little effort, even with stubborn dirt. In order to protect the decorative surfaces in the wood decor from scratching or damage during processing, the brown HPL panels are provided with an easily removable protective film on both sides.
NOTE: The direction of the grain basically refers to the long side of the cut (first input field) of our HPL sheets. This means, that with a length specification of 1000mm and a width specification of 600mm, the grain extends from left to right over the long side of 1000mm. When entering a length of 500mm and entering a width of 1000mm, the grain extends over a length of 500mm from left to right.
- Flame retardant according to DIN 4102 B1
- Flame retardant according to DIN EN 13501-1 Bfl - s1
- Balcony approval in accordance with ETB guideline "Components, that protect against falling"
- Our HPL panels meet Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification
- FSC-certified (ecologically sustainable and socially responsible forestry)
Due to the surface decors in wood look, the grained HPL panels are very often used indoors for the production of interior fittings and high-quality furniture. With our HPL panels, this is also possible without hesitation, because with regard to the chemical emission values, the very low tolerance values according to the Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification guidelines are strictly observed. In addition, HPL is free of dangerous substances such as heavy metals, organic halogens (fluorine, bromine, chlorine, etc.) or asbestos and is considered physiologically harmless. HPL is environmentally friendly and mainly consists of paper and can therefore be used very well. The production is made from renewable raw materials of a socially responsible forestry, which is certified by the FSC seal.
ATTENTION: To clean HPL laminates, do not use abrasives, scouring pads or polishes. This could scratch or damage the grey surfaces, which negatively affects the look/optic of the HPL panels.
- Colour:Brown (wood decor cedar stained))
- Physical density:1,45 g/cm³
- Flexural modulus:at least 13966 MPa according to EN 438-6
- Flexural strength:at least 6114 MPa according to EN 438-6
- Tensile strength:at least 60 MPa according to EN 438-6
- Temperature resistance: -30 °C - +80 °C
- Lengthsexpansion:max. 0,2 % according to EN 438-6
- Width extension:max. 0,4 % according to EN 438-6
- UV-resistance:Very good
- Weatherability:Very good
- Chemical resistance:Very good
NOTE: The complete information about the technical data of our HPL sheets with wood decor surfaces you can find in the technical data sheet.