Our aluminum sandwich panels of high-quality aluminum with a white surface in 3mm thickness, have a gloss level of about 30%. The approximately 0,2 mm thick aluminum cover layers are enamelled on both sides in matt white and are delivered by us on both sides with a robust protective film. Aluminum sandwich panels are produced in a sandwich construction and are therefore often referred to as aluminum sandwich panels. Like all our aluminum sandwich panels, our white aluminum sandwich panels also have a black polyethylene core (PE). This is visible only at the cutting edges or milling edges.
- ISO 9001:2000 requirements for the certification of quality management systems
- ISO 14000:2004 Environmental Management Systems - Requirements with instructions for use
- Manufacturing according to ASTM (international standardization organization)
- Production according to DIN (German Institute for Standardization)
- REACH (EU chemicals regulation)
- RoHS (Ordinance on the prohibition of hazardous substances in the Electrical Industry)
Configure your aluminum sandwich panels white in your desired size and we deliver the panels to you in the exact cut.
Just enter your desired dimensions in our trimming configurator and you'll get your white composite panels to the millimeter-precision cut thanks to our state-of-the-art, lying panel saws with CNC-control.
Rectangular sheets do not help you any further and you need your sandwich panels in a specific shape?
You are in the right place, because contour milling, holes and cutouts (for example for sockets for aluminum composite panels as kitchen back wall) are no problem for us. Due to the wide variety of contour milling options, our aluminum sandwich milling service is only available on request.
Interesting? Then read all the details about our milling service.
This products are very stiff and stable sandwich panels. The aluminum sandwich panels are covered on both sides with a protective film to protect the high quality white surface from scratches during processing. The film can be easily removed after processing.
- Our aluminum sandwich panels in white can be excellently printed and are therefore well suited for advertising signs
- Thanks to our milling service, we can mill your aluminum sandwich panels in the desired contour, for example your company logo.
- Aluminum sandwich panels in white, are ideal as a kitchen back wall instead of a conventional tile mirror
- White aluminum sandwich panels are often used as construction site signs to inform about the construction project
- Alu sandwich panels in white in direct printing for photos are a noble alternative to photos on canvas
- and many more
Aluminum sandwich panels, such as our white sandwich panels, can be machined using conventional equipment from the hardware store and can easily be drilled through with a cordless screwdriver. Even sawing and milling is no problem with the easy-to-use aluminum sandwich panels. For long, straight cuts, we recommend the use of a circular saw.
Our white aluminum sandwich panels can be painted very well. Sticking with a colored foil or digital printing on foil is also possible with the stable, break-resistant sandwich panels. Even the direct printing on the sandwich plate itself, appropriate printer required, can be done thanks to the matt, white surface.
Aluminum sandwich panels are UV- and weather resistant and therefore perfect when you need waterproof or weatherproof panels with high rigidity and high quality surface.
Our white aluminum sandwich panels with a low own weight compared to solid aluminum panels are easy to glue. The right adhesive, such as our Parabond 600 in white, you will also find in our Online-Shop.
NOTE: We recommend to remove the protective film(s) only after completion of the processing, in order to avoid unwanted scratches on the surface.